Britney Spears Rolling Stone HQ Pics and New Music Video Circus Britney Spears featured this December issue of Rolling Stone magazine and her music

Britney Spears Rolling Stone HQ
Some of the excerpts from the mag Britney says “I feel like an old person now. I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don’t go out or anything.”

Talking about her two sons she points out “are almost like twins” “They both take care of each other. I think they look like me. Every time they come to visit me, I think about how they’re such special people… [But they] are starting to learn words like ’stupid,’ and Preston says the f-word now sometimes. He doesn’t get it from us. He must get it from his daddy (Kevin Federline). I say it, but not around my kids.”

High Quality Pictures

Outtakes from the Mag

Watch this Music Video Britney Spears’s Circus from the album Circus 2008
Video Here